|其他摘要||In order to study the development of Ricinus communis, promote its planting technology in northwest saline-alkali land, a field experiment was conducted under different densities and nitrogen levels. The material is Nongfeng hybrid. Four density levels are 25000, 31250, 41667, 62500 plants/hm2 and five nitrogen levels are 0, 100, 200, 300, 400 kg/hm2. During field experiment, plants’ height, stem diameter, effective spike numbers per plant, accumulating and assigning of dry matter, 100-seed weight, oil rate of beans are recorded.
The result indicate that:
(1) During 25000~62500 plants/hm2, with the increase of planting density, plants’ height increase and stem diameter decrease.
(2) Planting density has little influence with plant’s seed number and 100-seed weight. Ricinus commnuis’s yield is closely connected with plants’ effective spike number. Oil rate of full-bean has a close connection with 100-seed weight.
(3) When planting density is 62500 plants/hm2, Ricinus communis’s yield is 6529.9 kg/hm2 and main spike yield /plants yield is 42.7%.
(4) In mature plant, the dry matter accumulate level is spike>stem>leaf>root. The assigning of plants’ accumulated dry matter is 45%~50% in spikes, about 30% in stem, 15%~20% in leaves and about 5% in roots. 55% of spikes’ dry matter assigned to beans. When nitrogen is 400 kg/hm2, 28.4% of spike’s dry matter assigned to spike cover, and spike branch is 15.0%.
(5) When the nitrogen level is 300 kg/hm2, effective spike numbers per plant is smallest in nitrogen levels, 4.4 spikes/plant; seed number per spike is the biggest, 76.9 per spike; 100-seed weight is 28.3g. Main spike yield/plants yield is biggest, 47.9%.|