|其他摘要||In order to investigate the effect of different desert oasis Ecotone age shelterbelt forest microclimate of the region, reveal temporal and spatial variation wind speed, temperature, humidity and other weather factors and the temporal and spatial distribution of dust. For the peripheral region Qiemo oasis shelterbelt massive ecological barrier, set up five observation points, a small automatic weather station on the shelterbelt area and exposed area of quicksand wind speed, air temperature, humidity, continuous simultaneous observation of the surface soil temperature continuously observation, using a dry method of collecting dust collection, preliminary study showed that:
(1) Greater than the bare sand area Winds Winds shelterbelt area, study area established shelterbelt showed increased surface roughness, can effectively reduce the wind speed protection area, shelter with a certain amount of wind effects. With increasing age and forest, shelterbelt weaken the near-ground air turbulence in the enhanced role of the exchange, indicating that within a certain time frame, with the forest age increases, also increases the effectiveness of protective forest wind. Winds from the date of change the overall performance: day>night, bare quicksand>Shelterbelt area. I'm the same age shelterbelts, along with the increase of wind speed, wind performance is somewhat decreased.
(2) Higher than the average temperature of the bare sand area shelterbelt area, it shows shelterbelt has a cooling effect, and forest age the greater cooling effect more obvious. Shelterbelt forest age but smaller cooling effect is small, the cooling effect of the difference is not obvious. Night exposed to temperatures generally higher than quicksand shelterbelt area; daytime temperatures will be part of the protection forest above the bare quicksand phenomenon. May, August, November and shelterbelts bare moment quicksand area minimum temperature appeared almost simultaneously, but over the season, each observation time point appears minimum temperature also will be pushed down. In May, the moment of maximum temperatures in August also appears substantially synchronized with the passage of the seasons, time maximum temperature somewhat in advance; but in November bare quicksand and shelterbelts highest temperature region is lagging behind the emergence of the phenomenon.
(3) Protection forest areas are higher than bare ground quicksand, shelterbelts showed a significant moisturizing effect. And forest age, the stronger the effect of humidification. Night air humidity is always greater than during the day, the effect is more obvious in a humidified shelterbelt night performance. May, August, November and bare sand shelterbelt zone in time to maximum humidity is almost synchronized; May and August each observation time point appears a minimum humidity is synchronous, but in November shelterbelt zone in the smallest humidity time compared to bare ground quicksand a certain lag.
(4) For protection of the soil temperature has a regulatory role in different months, the soil temperature with depth has a significant difference, in August, 5cm depth soil temperature is above 10cm depth temperature; November, 5cm depth soil temperature low temperature at 10cm depth, indicating different seasons, surface soil temperature with depth with a difference.
(5) Protection Forest (2a, 5a, 7a, 17a) the amount of dust in the area of the observation point showing a gradual increasing trend shows that with the protection forest in age increases, also increases the amount of dust. Spring, summer and autumn the amount of dust is relatively large, wherein the amount of dust in July reached a maximum during the year. A relatively small amount of dust fall, wherein the amount of dust in November reached a minimum during the year.|