|其他摘要||Living space and employment space which are two important parts of urban spatial structure will have significant impacts on urban construction and people's lives. A city with higher matching degree of living and employment space will be helpful for reducing commuting time and commuting distance, alleviating the traffic pressure, and improving residents’ living quality.
In this paper, the domestic and foreign research related to living space and employment spatial relations has carried on the induction summary. Based on this, the paper chooses Urumqi which is a big city in western China as the research object. Research data includes statistics and micro data which are come from statistical yearbooks and community research. Research contents include the expansion of urban spatial structure space, living space structure, relations among employment structure, living space and employment spatial. The main results include:
(1) the residential space structure in Urumqi is highly integrated. What’s more, the spatial polarization phenomenon is obvious. The development of the living space along major transport corridors is banded. And the development pattern is the dual core space. Employment spatial structure also shows the characteristics of space polarization. The density of working-age employees and employees presents sphere shape characteristic. The density decreases with the increase of distance from central city and forms the two employment centers called Chengnan district employment center and Chengbei district employment center. The Chengnan district employment center’s centers include Xinhua road street, the Yangtze river road street and the liberation of north road street. The Chengbei district employment center’s centers include South road street and high-tech industry development zone.
(2) The home-work separation phenomenon is the striking feature of urban spatial structure in Urumqi. The home-work separation degree is high in overall and the gap among all industries is large. The home-work separation degree according to the position of industry-specific is much higher than the degree according to the overall.
(3)The distribution of residential and employment population shows uneven in space. The double variable local spatial agglomeration of employment-resident population density is significantly higher than the resident-working population density.
(4) The matching degree between employment and living is large. There are 35, 44.3% of the total number of streets which are mainly for living. There are 25, 31.65% of the total number of streets which are mainly for working. The live as the main function of the street there are 35, 44.3%. Only 7 streets are basically matched.
(5) The social and economic attributes such as residential area type, residents' education level, income level, housing form and professional type will have certain influence on the degree of home-work separation. From the perspective of the type of residential area, the degree of home-work separation from low to high are respectively agency unit residential areas, enterprises and institutions residential areas, the old residential areas in old city, the new commodity residential area, economy applicable residential areas, public rental residential areas and the low-rent housing residential areas.
(6) The GWR quantitative model analyzes the factors that influencing the relationship between working and living. The results shows that the education level, the proportion of affordable housing, population proportion which is engaged in secondary and tertiary industries, the proportion of floating population and the housing area are main factors of influencing relationship between working and living space in Urumqi.|
英成龙. 乌鲁木齐市居住与就业空间关系研究[D]. 北京. 中国科学院大学,2016.